GreEco Yoga Wheel Pilates Roller– Extra Strength Prop in Yoga Backbends & Poses, Back Opener, Relieve Back aches, 13″ x 5″, Purple/Green
Roll with it. Open up your life.
The yoga wheel is not just a tool to enhance your yoga experience. It is a way of life — Learning to stretch further, reach higher, and dig a little deeper.
Use GreEco Yoga Wheel to…
* Help develop spinal flexibility and assist with backbends.
* Stretch and open the chest, shoulders, back, hips and psoas.
* Release muscle tension.
* Build core and back strength.
* Tone and sculpt stomach, arms, and butt.
* Improve balance.
* Warm up for your workout.
* Help your practice toward and achieve those yoga poses that the pros are doing!
The GreEco Yoga Wheel is made of Soft TPE material surface & ABS inner tube core, is designed to retain shape & much firmer than a typical foam roller (which tends to soften and lose shape with use).
* Highly recommended for Yoga beginner, advanced yogis, back pain patients and breastfeeding mothers,is recommended by personal trainers, massage & physical therapists, it has much more use than just a yoga prop.
* Diameter 13 inches, Height 5 inches.Lightweight & Portable, Durable & Safe,Comfortable & Stable.
- GreEco yoga wheel is excellent for opening your entire back, hip flexors, chest, and shoulders, make back bending accessible, develop back strength, relax muscles, etc. It also helps enhance and improve balance, flexibility and breath control.
- Lightweight & Portable — GreEco Yoga Wheel is 13″ diameter by 5″ height, which easily fits in your gym bag or carry-on luggage.
- Comfortable & Stable — Soft TPE material padding cushions & non-slip surface, supply extra comforatable & stable.
- Durable & Safe — Specialty injection molding process, & ABS inner tube core is designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down. It retains the shape & much firmer than a typical foam roller (which tends to soften and lose shape with use).
- It is not just a tool to enhance your yoga experience, it is a way of life — Learning to stretch further, reach higher, and dig a little deeper.
Reblogged 6 months ago from www.amazon.com