Gorgeous Quality Jewel Tone Aerial Silks Equipment ~ For Your Home Aerial Oasis
The art of aerial is as rewarding to preform as it is beautiful to witness. Requiring focused awareness, strength, and grace, aerialists are rewarded with the euphoric delight of dancing suspended in the air!
Trying to source all of the pieces of hardware and select the right type of fabric to assemble your own silks equipment can be confusing and time consuming. Kurma has done the hard work for you. This ready-to-use trust-worthy kit includes everything you need, in one purchase, making it easy!
Each item in this kit has been hand selected for beginner to advanced aerialists to enjoy flying confidently at home!
This kit includes the strongest and highest rated 100% nylon fabric. Its low stretch quality is easiest for beginners and intermediates to climb and perfect for practicing aerial at home. Selected for ceilings 8-12ft high, the fabric will rest (or pool) on the floor with plenty of room for wraps. Once tied, the fabric ends fall to each side at 13.5ft.
Included in Kurma’s Aerial Silks Kit
• Step-by-step Knot Tying Guide and Instructions for Assembling your Silks (Simple & Easy)
• 9 Yards (28 ft x 108 in) of Premium, Shiny, Soft, Durable Low Stretch 40 Denier Tricot Fabric (100% Nylon)
• 2 Screw-Lock Carabiners – Max Breaking Load: 25KN = 5620 Pounds Force (lbf), (Steel) CE CSA
• Rescue Figure Eight / Descender – Diameter: 8-12 mm, Strength: 32 KN = 7194 Pounds Force (lbf) (Aluminum)
• Mountaineering Swivel – Max Strength: 30KN = 6744 Pounds Force (lbf) (Aluminum)
You will be absolutely satisfied with the quality of this product! If you are not, simply return to Amazon for a full refund within 60 days. Have questions? Just ask below. Ready to Fly? Stock is Limited, Add to Your Cart Today!